TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to Znappster.com. Znappster.com is a marketplace platform for services performed by its users.
The following terms and conditions (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the Znappster.com website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through Znappster.com (the "Site"), by Photorooster Studios LLP as applicable.
• Znappster.com is all about helping sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing sellers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, Znappster.com may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
• Znappster.com sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation. The advancement criteria Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
• The current Levels a seller can achieve is to maximum of 5 stars or 5 points.
• Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the seller’s account and cancellations can cause a seller to move to different lower points.
Top Rated Sellers
• Top Rated Sellers are chosen manually by Znappster.com editors based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high rating, and exceptional customer care and community leadership. Top Rated Sellers gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.
• Top Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by Znappster.com to ensure that the quality standards of the Top Rated selection are kept. Top Rated Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, or violate our Terms of Service risk losing their Top Rated status and the benefits that come with it.
• Buyers pay Znappster.com to create an order from a seller’s, through the Order now button.
• Products may be purchased using a Pay U Money.
• If you have funds in your account balance, either from your Shopping or available Revenue balance, it will be automatically applied to your next purchase, but only in the event that your balance covers the entire purchase amount.
• You may not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Znappster.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support.
Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique order number.
Handling Orders: When a buyer orders a product/service, the seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Znappster.com will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
Shipping: Some of the services on Znappster.com are delivered physically (Prints, Frames, and Albums & Goodies). For these types of products/services, sellers may decide to add shipping charges. Sellers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
Important: Buyers, who order products/services that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
Znappster.com does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We require entering the tracking number if available in the order page when delivering your work.
Disputes and Cancellations
Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily disabled to investigate possible security violations. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
Eligibility to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Znappster.com delivery system.
Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the view page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
Znappster.com reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
• You can visit the websites of Znappster.com without revealing any personal information. However, Znappster.com needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register for an affiliate account, receive Znappster.com newsletter, or use certain Znappster.com services.
• Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Znappster.com will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
• Znappster.com automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Znappster.com may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, Znappster.com does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
• Znappster.com also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and Znappster.com assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
• Znappster.com may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Znappster.com to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
• Znappster.com may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
• We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
• We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
• We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Znappster.com;
User ID Tracking
• Znappster.com uses Google Analytics to track and analyze website visits and usage. Google Analytics uses a unique User ID when a user is authenticated and logged in.
• On Behalf of Znappster.com, Google Analytics tracks users flow, location by country, language, browser and operating system, internet service provider and devices used to access Znappster.com. Znappster.com tracks this information to improve service to its clients.
• Znappster.com will not upload any data that allows Google to personally identify an individual (such as name, Social Security Number, email address, or any similar data), or data that permanently identifies a particular device (e.g. IP address).
• To opt-out of Analytics for the web, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page and install the add-on for your browser. For more details on installing and uninstalling the add-on, please see the relevant help resources for your specific browser.
• Znappster.com has implemented Display Advertising and uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. It means that third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
• Znappster.com along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the Double Click cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
• If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Znappster.com. If you have provided personal information to Znappster.com and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Znappster.com at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your Znappster.com Information protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, Znappster.com uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
• We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
• Further, Znappster.com retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
• Znappster.com may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Znappster.com websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions